Home Buyer Rebate In Southern California
If you were looking to purchase a home in Southern California, more specifically the Inland Empire, you have hit the jackpot. Take advantage of our Inland Empire Home VIP Buyer Rebate! My name is Joel Daniel, I am broker and owner of Greenleaf real estate and my wife Christie is a certified residential appraiser. From start to finish we have you covered in all of the most important aspects of a real estate transaction. Things like negotiating, knowledge of proper documentation, knowing the best communities and market value knowledge are all areas where we stand above the rest.
Thank you for visiting here are the offer details for our Inland Empire Home VIP Buyer Rebate:
- We will credit you the cost of your appraisal
- We will credit the cost of your home inspection
- We will credit $200- $500 for moving costs depending on the price of the home
Yes, our Inland Empire Home VIP Buyer Rebate is great but when buying a home in the Inland Empire we provide our clients so much more. I am a licensed real estate broker and my wife Christie is a certified residential appraiser. Over the years, Christie has been a huge asset for Greenleaf real estate. Offer price and the Appraisal are 2 of the biggest hurdles that come up before and during an Escrow. Having an Appraiser in your back pocket only benefits you as the buyer.
- Christie will review any offer that is questionable in regards to value. This will ensure that you as the buyer, will never overpay for a home
- We know exactly what home fits your loan in regards to the appraisal. For example, if there is major peeling paint on a home built before 1978 and you are using an FHA loan we will steer clear of making an offer on this property.
- I personally have extensive knowledge and experience in regards to taxes, HOA, Mello-Roos and Special Assessments. I will go over in great detail the pros and cons of every one of these, on all homes before you offer.
- It takes years to understand the market and negotiate offers accordingly. It’s a skill that develops over time, making mistakes then learning from them. I can say with certainty I will negotiate the best possible price for your home.
- We will meticulously craft a home search that doesn’t send you junk or homes that you’re not interested in. We will update you daily with homes only in your price range and in the exact areas you are looking for.
If you are buying a home and would like to take advantage of some great savings as well as great representation, please sign up below. We will also send you our 20+ page buyers guide that walks you through the whole buying process from getting a loan to closing.